November 18th 2017
Community Raffle Draw
Pembroke Rotary Club’s fourth Community Raffle draw takes place in St John’s Community Hall on Saturday Nov. 18th, Starting 7.30 PM.
Tickets (priced £6.00) are available from:
St John’s Community Hall 011646 681962
Gavin Lloyd 75 Queen Street, Pembroke Dock
Pembroke Rotary Club 01646 672695
Or on the door
Ticket price includes a tea/coffee and a buffet, Bring something to drink.
The Raffle is administered by the club which provides the cash prizes and organises the printing and distribution of raffle tickets to the participating community groups. Other non-cash prizes are generously donated to the club.
The participants simply sell the tickets and retain the proceeds; all the costs of the raffle are borne by Rotary club. Over the last three years, the raffle has raised over £15,000 – all of which supports the activities of the community groups involved.
The organisations participating in the 2017 Community Raffle are:-
- Girlguiding, Castell Penfro District
- Bramble Bay Day Centre
- HOPE Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre
- Pembrokeshire Cancer Support Group
- Pembrokeshire Mencap Ltd
- Pembrokeshire Voluntary Transport
- St. John’s Community Hall
- The Pembroke & Monkton Local History Society
- The Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust
- Pater Hall, Pembroke Dock
- West Wales Maritime Heritage Society
- Narberth Guide & Scout Hut Management Committee
- Pembroke Silver Band
On-Line and Telephone Ticket Sales
On-Line Ticket Sales
- Our on-line ticket sales partner is Ticketsource.co.uk, a reputable and well established business used for many non-profit and commercial theatre and other events.
- On-line bookings will be subject to a small surcharge which contributes to the credit card and other transaction charges incurred by Ticketsource. All extra costs will be clearly displayed before checkout.
- On-line purchasers are able to:- print E-tickets, download them onto a smart phone, or request conventional paper tickets.
E-tickets will then be scanned and checked at our events’ box office.
- TicketSource are approved by the banks handling the card transactions and as STAR members they commit to using approved pricing information and service levels.
Phone Ticket Sales
Call 01646 672906 (Lamphey Park). Tickets may be paid for by credit card and there will be an additional charge of £1.20 per transaction to cover credit card fees and postage.